Global Alliance Manager - AT&T
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to work with AT&T, developing new business and expanding existing relationships. You will have the opportunity to leverage leadership, motivational and strategic business skills to make an impact and help customers enable secure transformation to the cloud. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and developing new growth opportunities for Zscaler. This is your opportunity to join a red hot, fast growing, market leading, cloud security company. If you want to experience explosive growth and be given the responsibility and challenge to impact a company’s success, this is the opportunity for you.
- Establish professional working relationships with the Alliance Partner, Zscaler Sales Leadership and Account Managers, Marketing and Support teams
- Develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of prospects and customers within the Partners’ respective fields of specialty and expertise
- Develop three (3) year global partner strategy plan that clearly demonstrates a plan to that delivers profitable growth to Zscaler that outpaces the market
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of SI partner’s service offering portfolio and
leverage Zscaler’s strengths to fill partner portfolio gaps and improve partner’s ability to compete
- Build and develop durable executive relationships resulting in a delighted partner and delighted customers
- Own, influence, and orchestrate relationships within the partner Offering teams that can help drive Zscaler offerings and strategic positioning
- Facilitate engagement between Zscaler product management teams and SI partner to support joint solution development
- Identify and drive joint offering opportunities and placement of Zscaler technologies as partner acknowledged standards
- Understand Service Provider Partner’s service offerings and service delivery financial models and constraints, and lead effort to develop custom financial models for Zscaler products when needed
- Responsible for overall pricing strategy with GSP partner and decision support analysis for pricing and discounting decisions
- Support large joint deals when necessary
- Enable and train extended Alliance teams on key sales plays and provide global deal coordination
- Facilitate legal requests and manage contract negotiations
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the following disciplines: business development/alliances; partner sales at a leading high-tech company; enterprise sales
- Service Provider experience required; preferably with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, & CenturyLink. Any SI experience a plus.
- Technical skills including the ability to understand (1) product roadmaps; (2) market conditions and
- factors; and (3) complex partner requirements
- Track record of exceptional performance at past roles
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into execution plans
- Ability to influence and build consensus with people across all levels and functions with a sense of urgency
- Experience negotiating complex agreements in a timely manner
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives
- Ability to convey a shared vision to build buy-in for an idea or concept
- Strong knowledge of the Networking, Security and Cloud industries
- Strong knowledge of Zscaler products and processes preferred
- Must be willing to travel including attendance at all business reviews and ad hoc meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the SI.
- Success selling complex solutions (preferably in SaaS environments) both to & through Service Providers.
- Organized & Disciplined, and a 'do what it takes' attitude.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.