Social Media Program Manager
*** Bay Area candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Social Media Program Manager
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 55 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security!!!
Zscaler’s Social Media Manager will be part of the Global Communications team with primary responsibilities for defining, deploying and measuring a cohesive social presence for Zscaler. The Social Media Manager will serve as a brand enthusiast to create digital content while engaging in a compelling way through social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You will work with stakeholders to drive our overall social media strategy, and develop channel-specific strategies to effectively share content with our key audiences using digital management platforms.
The perfect candidate will have the right combination of ambition, judgement, multi-channel expertise, creative ideas, and strategic thinking to be successful.
- Develops effective and engaging content across multiple social channels, in a variety of formats from written to visual to video and more.
- Manages social media communities by curating, scheduling and responding to daily posts across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc., maintaining the appropriate brand voice and growing following and engagement in all platforms. Collaborate closely with internal design and video teams to create dynamic assets for posts.
- Determine ideal social KPIs, monitor performance, optimize content and its distribution in real time. Examine, gather, and report on data and insights from multiple sources and uplevel findings and recommendations for how we intend to leverage insights to improve.
- Utilize appropriate measurement tools to assess the effectiveness, reach, and impact of social media programs compared to our goals and monitors the sentiment of online content.
- Maintains and executes Blog support duties such as publishing and securing approvals to ensure posts adhere to strict accuracy and timing requirements.
- Reports social and digital content analytics by reporting growth and engagement and highlighting metrics on a weekly basis.
- Constantly keeps a pulse on industry discussions on social media, and can react and respond accordingly.
- B.A. / B.S. degree
- 4+ years of managing and growing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, etc.) and community platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience managing and growing social media channels at a technology company
- Solid organization skills. Ability to manage multiple social media platforms in a fast-moving environment
- The passion and drive to grow a new community on a disruptive technology
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.