Field Marketing Specialist - AMS West
Position: Field Marketing Specialist - West
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO (both remote)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reporting to our Director, North America Field Marketing
The Field Marketing Team is responsible for developing strategically focused marketing activities and programs designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and up-sell. These activities are customized to specific regions, reps, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The Field Marketing Team is tightly aligned to the sales team and continually evaluate against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipeline.
Our Field Marketing Specialist will play a key role in supporting the regional Sales and Marketing teams in planning and executing activities that build pipeline and drive revenue in the region. The role will provide the vital support involved in preparing and executing all field and channel marketing activities in the region. This role is critical in supporting our rapidly growing business and sales teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Regional Field Marketing Managers, Corporate Marketing team, regional sales and channel teams in the execution of regional marketing activities and campaigns
- Provide a weekly update to the Regional Field Marketing Managers of all activities completed that week and those planned for the following week
- Working with the Field Marketing Manager, to build ongoing marketing plans, create budget requests, update the Marketing planning document, ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner and that the budget tracker is always up to date
- Venue sourcing, gathering costs and ensuring everything is within budget
- Responsible for the physical execution of all event logistics such as; staff schedules, shipping collateral, set up and attendance at events and onsite booth management.
- Handle event follow up activities such as lead upload, thank you emails and ensuring everything is tagged properly to the associated campaigns within Salesforce.
- Building event assets in Marketo, such as emails and landing pages
- Assist with Salesforce reporting to demonstrate campaign and event performance and helping to drive follow up by the Sales Development team
- Develop a basic understanding of the business in order to articulate with customers, prospects and channel partners at Zscaler events
- Ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong attention detail and a willingness to learn
- Team player with a “can do” positive approach who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic attitude.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a hands-on role that requires energy, enthusiasm and experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines, and adapt when unexpected change occurs
- Travel approximately 20% including events, internal meetings like QBRs and planning sessions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area.
- 1-3 years in experience in a marketing support or event focused role
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.