Assistant Manager - FP&A
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Assistant Manager- FP&A
Location: Mohali, India
The Assistant Manager – FP&A requires an energetic individual with a demonstrated ability to make key contributions in the analysis of financial and strategic issues. The Assistant Manager – FP&A will be working on management and financial reporting, forecasting, variance analysis and assist on special projects. This individual will work across several platforms to help create insightful reporting. This position reports to the Manager FP&A.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our G&A teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’ s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Prepare, analyze and summarize various weekly, monthly and periodic KPI’s/operational results for use by various key stakeholders.
- Ability to “tell the story” and drive insightful analytics from financials
- Work on weekly Sales pipeline and forecast by demonstrating variances vs. previous forecast and Actual vs plan.
- Develop and deliver monthly/quarterly dashboards and reports on quota and earnings performance.
- Attention to detail and ability to synthesize large volumes of data into summarized presentations/management views.
- Compare forecasts and budgets to actual financial performance, interpret results and variances.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
- MBA/CA Finance with 3-7 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of financial systems (Xactly, Adaptive, Netsuite, Salesforce) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Comfortable interacting directly with all levels of management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to independently take an initiative.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Flexibility to work U.S. time for business/team meetings and during the pick days of the quarterly reporting process.
- Strong team-player with the ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform.
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale.
- We have detected around 100 Million threats/day, in 3900+ organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (400 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio).
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.