Regional Sales Manager (Small Enterprise) - Iberia
Position: Regional Sales Manager (Small Enterprise) - Iberia
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security.
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? Zscaler is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Inside Sales Representative to drive new logo revenue.
The Inside Sales Representative will take ownership of their defined area, create & execute account strategies, close new logo general business and enterprise-level deals for our award-winning Cloud based Security as a Service Platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise grade transformational platform, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process. A strong track record of success is a must.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
- You will be expected to identify, research and formalise a territory strategy plan
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will have a complete understanding of your business and you will deliver your territory plan.
Within 60 Days
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- You will establish key relationships with your prospects and partners
Within 90 Days
- You will be working on complex sales-cycles and working closely with key stakeholders in both channel and customer organisations
- You will be working effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- You will document daily sales activities in salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory etc.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a proven background in selling SaaS renewals, either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in SaaS sales
- You will have a working knowledge of web-based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record in new sales business
- You will have worked with ISP Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- The ability to adjust to new, different or changing requirements is essential
- You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- Working for a SaaS based vendor at some point in your career will be a distinct advantage
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you will be selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a hyper-growth business
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.#LI-GP1