Position: Associate Recruiter
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Associate Recruiter will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition. As an Associate Recruiter, you will work closely with our hiring managers as well as our technical & corporate leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Why Recruit for Zscaler?
- You take pride in being an expert on talent and partnering with the business to hire the best.
- You thrive in technology recruiting – it’s competitive, dynamic, and fun.
- You are passionate about employment branding, selection, and customer experience.
- You want to recruit for a champion business that values innovation and progression.
- You are a hands-on leader who loves to lead a team and run his/her own searches.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing strategies to offer negotiation.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop staffing strategies to meet business needs.
- Identify potential candidates through creative sourcing techniques to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building a talent pipeline.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes utilizing industry knowledge, compensation expertise, leveling guidelines, etc.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Enterprise or SaaS companies is highly desired
- Domain knowledge in networking and/or security is another huge plus
- A Strong network of talent
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about an opportunity to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.