Director, Solutions Architects - East
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Director, Solution Architects
Location: Eastern US Region
The Director, Solution Architects role for the Americas reports to the VP, Customer Success & Solution Architecture. This leader is responsible for partnering with the America Sales and Engineering leadership to engage with Zscaler’s most strategic prospects, customers and alliance partners. It is the responsibility of the Director, Solutions Architects and their team to set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and effectively demonstrate how Zscaler’s solutions address the customer’s business requirements.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technology, strong leadership skills and an understanding of how to navigate enterprise organizational structures to influence buying decisions.
- Lead a team of Solution Architects that develop and deliver architectural workshops and presentations that illustrate Zscaler’s ability to enhance customer, prospects’ and partners’ business operations.
- Direct account specific strategy with a focus on future revenue growth
- Develop and refine processes to improve the engagements, productivity and effectiveness of the solutions architect team.
- Develop and grow the capabilities of the solutions architects that support the America’s.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises and strategic partners.
- Respond to prospect’s, customer’s and partners’ concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of Zscaler’s solutions.
- Work with sales teams to promote visibility and opportunities.
- Ensure the sales force is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a customer.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities.
- Demonstrated leadership experience of high performing technical resources.
- Deep understanding of security and networking technology
- Demonstrated experience developing and enhancing the strategy and tools for the technical sales process and approach.
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication, follow-up skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Ability to articulate Zscaler’s value proposition
- Ability to influence internal and external decision-makers
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn