Senior Director of Information Security - EMEA
Senior Director of Information Security, EMEA
Are you ready to make the leap from security executive to security evangelist? Zscaler is seeking enterprise security executives looking for a fresh challenge. We're building out our 'Office of the CISO' and looking for individuals anxious to take all they've learning in the corporate world to help us continue to drive our pioneering cloud security platform and evangelize the solution to Fortune 500 security teams.
The CISO - EMEA, will play a key role in our pre and post-sales engagements with corporate CISOs and their teams to understand their current challenges, share best practices and identify opportunities for Zscaler as well as work to secure internal Zscaler resources. They will also be responsible for Zscaler’s Security, Data and Privacy Activities within the region as well as driving thought leadership in these areas through speaking engagements, media appearances, and published articles.
- Engage with CISOs and security executives
- Articulate Zscaler value proposition for security
- Leverage personal network to open doors
- Influence security proof of concepts and present findings
- Write security architectural documents to guide customer solutions
- Speaking at major security conferences
- Publishing blogs, white papers and op-ed pieces
- Conducting media interviews on various security topics
- Up to 40% travel
- Work with the Office of the CISO to enhance Zscaler’s internal and product security.
- Extensive experience of working in and managing corporate security teams
- Strong technical security knowledge – ability to explain and demonstrate threats and exploits
- Experience building and executing corporate security strategy
- Fluent English
- Proven history of speaking at industry conferences
- Published blogs, podcasts, white papers, books, etc.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Unique ID: 2794