Sr. Compensation Analyst
Position: Sr. Compensation Analyst
Location: San Jose
Please Note: At this time, Zscaler is not providing work authorization sponsorship for this position.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Compensation Analyst will play an integral role in the development of compensation programs, policy, and procedures to meet the fast-paced and everchanging needs of the business.
Under the guidance of the Director, People Operations, this role participates in the global planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation programs to ensure alignment with the business strategy, goals, and objectives. You will support and improve compensation-related processes and programs.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting global team motivated to successfully grow Zscaler’s fast-expanding workforce.
- Drive job evaluations and analyzing base salaries and incentive plans for external competitiveness, internal equity, and legal compliance
- Develop the annual salary planning process, equity compensation program, and bonus incentive plans
- Manage salary survey participation and make recommendations to enhance compensation packages
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team to properly level job requisitions based on variances including role function, seniority, geography, and localized currency
- Collaborate with Business Partners to develop communication plans related to compensation policies, procedures, and training to all levels of employees
- Review and reconcile gaps, overlaps, and inconsistencies among various data sets to ensure data accuracy
- Partner with HRIS Manager to continuously refine & enhance the HRIS compensation planning module
- Handle confidential and sensitive data with the utmost integrity
- Implement and enhance operational policies and procedures for SOX compliance
- Conduct Ad Hoc Reporting and analytics
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall business and how competitive compensation programs enable the execution of the company priorities
- 4+ years of in-house compensation experience including equity, preferably in a SAAS company
- Fundamental understanding of core compensation principles and practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Math, or related field
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and operate effectively with limited guidance
- Proven team player who is approachable and supportive
- Essential keen attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues that arise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Enhanced exposure to HRIS tools, SuccessFactors a plus
- Public Company experience and exposure to SOX compliance preferred
- CCP certification a plus
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.