Senior Software Engineer (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular CLI, Jquery, RestFul APIs)
Position: Senior Software Engineer (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular CLI, Jquery, RestFul APIs)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Senior Software Engineer (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular CLI, Jquery, RestFul APIs) will report to the Sr. Manager, Cloud Reliability. We are looking for a seasoned frontend server developer (Full-stack) for our Cloud Reliability team in Chandigarh.
The Cloud Ops team is responsible for keeping the engines running at peak performance. On any given day, the Zscaler cloud processes tens of billions of transactions — scanning a petabyte of data — for 15 million users around the world. The transaction volume on the Zscaler cloud is growing significantly every quarter, yet the cloud’s overall stability just continues to improve, and that is directly attributable to the Cloud Ops team’s deep expertise and its dedication to reliability, availability, and scalability. To be a part of this team, you will, above all, need to share this dedication. And a sense of humor wouldn’t hurt.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Automate monitoring, management, and troubleshooting of issues for Zscaler cloud.
- Measure/troubleshoot cloud performance issues for CI/CD and DevOps.
- Integration DevOps systems for CI/CD.
- 5-8 years of software development experience in large networks management, OR Cloud operations management and tools and automation development.
- Full stack development experience on with an emphasis on front-end client technologies.
- Proficient within Frontend applications development. Knowledge Angular-
cliis a big plus OR Proficient in developing CI/CD automation system using Python, and other scripting languages.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes etc.) is a big plus.
- Experience in managing public clouds (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc) is a big plus
- Problem solver can do attitude and team working.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (