People & Culture Specialist
Position: People & Culture Specialist
Location: Bangalore, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The People & Culture Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager, People Operations. The P&C Specialist will partner with Global People Operations in delivering a world-class employee experience, support a high hiring velocity by optimizing a strategic offer generation, on-boarding, and orientation process and assisted with the immigration process working closely our legal attorneys.
P&C Specialist will perform employee data audits, compliance tracking, and training enrolments as needed.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Partner with Global People Operations in delivering a world-class employee experience
- Manage daily administration of our internal databases including HRIS, background checks, Netsuite, etc. with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Support a high hiring velocity by optimizing a strategic offer generation, on-boarding, and orientation process
- Evaluate and assist with the delivery of Zscaler’s onboarding and offboarding
- Generate and analyze HR-related reports as needed from our HRIS
- Address employee queries about benefits
- Create and distribute company policies in digital formats into employee files
- Assist with the immigration process working closely our legal attorneys
- Perform employee data audits, compliance tracking, and training enrollments as needed
- Complete employee verifications
- Other duties as assigned
- A good understanding of fundamental HR practices and policies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities on a daily basis
- Possess a high level of integrity – must show good judgment and confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, collaborative, positive attitude and highly motivated
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that relate to HR systems
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners
- Good understanding of ADP, SAP, HR Onboarding applications, Jobvite, HR Reporting, and data analysis a plus
- Comfortable with learning new systems and technologies
- Ability to work independently to “figure things out” and be comfortable to propose a solution
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant certifications preferred
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.