Customer Reference Manager
*** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation is not provided. Thanks! ***
Position: Customer Reference Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to the VP, Global Communications
Zscaler customers love our technology, and we love them back. The newly created role of Customer Reference Manager will be responsible for building a global program to tell the story of our customers’ success, build customer loyalty, and expand customer adoption.
This position will work with a wide range of customers from CxOs to architects as well as Zscaler executives and teams including marketing, sales, and customer experience. You’ll be expected to demonstrate strong leadership and communications skills and have the tenacity required to thrive in a growth company.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement programs to promote customer engagement and educate customers about the value of Zscaler.
- Manage Zscaler’s customer reference program. Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify top reference accounts and cultivate champions; work with PR and Content to create strong customer case studies, quotes, references, stories based on business priorities.
- Become the go-to expert in existing customer data & stories to help create effective marketing assets that can be leveraged in our highest priority marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the creation and management of customer advisory boards, along with engaging customers for reviews and feedback.
- Assist with other customer marketing initiatives as needed.
- 4-6 years of experience in customer marketing/references, community management, product marketing, marketing/PR agencies and/or journalism.
- Extraordinary writing and speaking/presentation skills including a strong portfolio of past work.
- A strong leader and collaborator who has an eye for detail, can manage multiple projects, and who possesses a get-it-done, positive attitude.
- Experience with marketing campaigns and social media.
- Multilingual candidates are preferred.
- Knowledge of customer reference management solutions is a nice-to-have.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, journalism or a related discipline.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.