Channel Account Manager - Southeast
Position: Channel Account Manager
Location: Atlanta-Covering Southeast Region
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to work with existing Zscaler partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships within our Channel Ecosystem of National Partners.You will have the opportunity to make an impact helping customers enable secure transformation to the cloud by leveraging leadership, motivational, and strategic business skills. . The ideal candidate will have both significant experience generating new business through alliances and channel partners,while also growing a technical practice within each partner.
Reporting to the Director of Channels West, success will be accomplished by establishing professional working relationships and collaborating with Zscaler’s sales teams, our alliance and channel partners, as well as Zscaler Professional Services, Marketing, and Support. Your mission will be to drive new revenue by helping our partners develop a core understanding of ZScaler’s value proposition, and how to position our platform to solve the unique business needs of our partners’ prospects.
Additionally, this role has direct responsibility for:
- Generate Pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Channel partner leadership, Channel partner sales executives, and and our own internal sales organization.
- Partner closely with National partner leadership & CAMs to identify new mutual prospects and engagement resulting in new business meetings (NBMs).
- Developing product and sales competency within our core set of regional & national partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Zscaler’s “CLOSE framework” to drive partner sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Sharing analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Zscaler’s solution through regular cadence sessions
- Drive the development of technical pre-sales & post-sales practices within each focus partners
- Establishing and implementing selection process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with Zscaler policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Oversee & participate in regional QBR’s for sales team
- Driving organizational, operational, staffing, financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets are consistently met or exceeded by partners. Includes creating and monitoring KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval..
- 5+ years direct sales experience. Must have achieved quota in all 5+ years
- Demonstrated success leveraging 3rd-party companies to achieve quota
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S. including attendance at all business reviews and mtgs
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner.
- 5+ years of channel management preferred but not required
- Experience with progressive, born-in-the-cloud partners is preferred
- Relationships with national security & network VARs desired
- Service Provider and System Integrator experience desirable, but not required (AT&T, Verizon, BT, Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, DXC Technologies)
- Prior working experience in MEDDIC-based sales organizations
- Prior experience with network transformation technologies and any past history working in early stage technology start-ups.
BS or BA degree Required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran s
Follow Us on LinkedIn