Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise ~ Michigan
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise
Reports to Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Central
Location: Detroit, MI
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? Zscaler is seeking a high-energy, high activity Regional Sales Manager to drive new business and upsell revenue across several verticals.
The Regional Sales Manager will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and lead customer expansion for our award-winning Cloud based Security as a Service Platform.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise grade groundbreaking platform, as well as the critical thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a 2.0 business model - then please keep reading.
Your path for success – our expectations of you within first 30/45 Days:
- Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive territory strategy using all of the resources provided you, which include: field marketing, inside lead/demand generation, channel/partner alliance teams
- Familiarize yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your named accounts or assigned territory.
Your path for success – our expectations of you within first 90 Days:
- Drive complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of services and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
- Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Master Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team.
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working closely with our channel partners on account mapping.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Leadership on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a validated successful background in selling either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in Enterprise SaaS sales.
- You have a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You are a proven solution seller with a strong track record of consistent Enterprise sales over achievement with customers of over 2000 users.
- You have worked with ISP & Reseller Channel partners and have a deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, while demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- You will be able to travel frequently within your region
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Dedicated and skilled technical support (Sales Engineers, Technical Architects, SMEs) to assist you with all technical pre-sales activities
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.