Sales Development Representative - Dallas, TX or Raleigh, NC
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Dallas, TX or Raleigh, NC
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for the US and Canada by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high growth market.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate Zscaler’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 1-3 years in outbound focused sales position desired; customer oriented background required (sales, support, customer service
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.