*** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Sr. HRIS Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!This opportunity reports to the Director, People Operations
Zscaler’s People & Culture Operations needs are rapidly growing and we are seeking a detail oriented Sr. HRIS analyst to implement, enhance and maintain our new HRIS system. You will obsess over performance, user experience, and efficiency. This position is primarily responsible for the core functionality of Success Factors. You will function as a subject matter expert for all HRIS transactions and processes, including advising members of the People & Culture team, managers, and employees with regards to features and system optimization. The ideal candidate is passionate about making key strategic decisions, driving change and creating impact in the business.Responsibilities:
- Partner with Global People Operations, IT/Business Systems, Finance, and other key stakeholders in the implementation, configuration, and management of a global HRIS tool
- Support and administer HRIS tools and any supporting elements of other systems including integrations
- Drive data integrity by scheduling and conducting audits and testing on a consistent, timely, and thorough manner
- Build and maintain custom reporting tools to support Payroll, Finance, Legal, People Business Partners, and other organizations on a recurrent and ad hoc basis.
- Serve as first point of contact for all HRIS related matters and recommend solutions for improvements and reducing redundancies
- Actively identify & resolve issues or opportunities for improvement
- Provide high-quality service and solutions to deliver an excellent end-user experience
- Maintain a strong relationship between People & Culture and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time while maintaining critical business systems that drive Global People Operations
- Develop, document, and maintain all current and new system process workflows for efficiency and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or relevant area of study
- 5-7 years of functional and systems administration experience, Success Factors knowledge a plus
- Experience in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably SaaS product delivery
- Proficient in general HR Terms and Principals including Full Employee Lifecycle, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, etc.
- Experience in supporting a global organization a plus
- Strong project management skills to oversee multiple and/or complex projects
- Ability to work independently and make sound discretionary business decisions with limited guidance
- Proven history of managing confidential information in a professional manner
- Experience working a public company and familiarity with SOX compliance a plus
- Exceptionally proficient in Excel and file sharing tools (i.e. Google Drive, Box, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.