Technical Account Manager - France
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The role sits within the Customer Success Organisation, and our mission is to Transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience, while maximising security in a global environment. Through world class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology. Engagement, partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors, and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
Candidates will primarily work from home. Access to a major city and main transportation routes would be preferred.
- Experience in the enterprise customer environments
- A proven track record in Consultancy, Professional Services, or Technical Account Management.
- Face-to-face & remote customer management experience
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience an advantage
- Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
- Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization.
- The ability to read packet captures.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
- Troubleshooting knowledge, design and implementation experience
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage.
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services, messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will attend your potential client’s weekly meetings.
- You will clearly understand and be able to provide our standard client deliverable's.
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- There will be a graduation panel to determine if you are ready to represent Zscaler to our clients
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
- You will be expected to have passed all relevant Zscaler certification
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies. You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web solutions for customers or service providers
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code 3091