Marketing Automation Specialist (Night Shift)
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations. Zscaler is looking for a person who gets under the hood of the marketing automation platform and CRM systems. (Yes, both!) This person should understand how to get different technologies to work well together. It’s also critically important that this person understands how to apply technology to support a business process and campaign workflows.
As an automation specialist, one should have strong analytical skills in marketing science and work in close partnership with the demand gen campaign team. The specialist is the most technical marketing automation user on the team but also possesses strong demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms. You will be expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of automation tools, CRM and how all of these interact with each other.
Your role will be to expand Zscaler’s usage of Marketing Automation tool and exploiting the full potential of the tool.
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- To configure, test and launch solutions within the tool including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting, and list segmentation.
- Day to day tool & CRM management – Whole Lead Flow process
- Manage Reporting; Analytics; Lead Database within the tool
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and process.
- Monitor the usage of the tool to ensure business rules are being adhered to.
- Work with key users to enable them to expand their knowledge and use of the system.
- Ensure that best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Campaign Management
- Expert Marketing Automation skills on any platform (like Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Strong understanding of demand generation and campaign management
- Intermediate to Expert CRM Administration Skills (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Business workflow
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- Keeps the lead flow highway efficiently moving between the MA and CRM platforms
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent support skills
- Exceptional communication
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.Follow Us on LinkedIn