Technical Account Manager
Position: Technical Account Manager
Location: New York / New Jersey (Remote)
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security.
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access solutions for customers or service providers.
- Expected to own technical escalations from the region and drive them to resolution.
- Expected to be available to be on call on rare occasions when contacted by assigned Enterprise accounts for high business impact P0/P1 escalations during non-operational hours.
- Create and facilitate communication channel between the account and product management/engineering teams in Zscaler.
- Pro-actively inform customers about cloud updates, upgrades and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to assigned Enterprise accounts.
- Pro-actively develop and deliver notifications of new Zscaler products and technologies to assigned Enterprise accounts.
- Pro-actively monitor reporting and consumption information along with policy configurations of Zscaler technologies at customer sites and make on-going recommendations to enhance overall experience.
- Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting Zscaler products in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all Zscaler products and services
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Zscaler Product Management based on customer requirements to help shape the future of the platform.
- Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, including reading packet captures and general diagnostics is required.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active directory is required.
- Practical understanding of open source system administration: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD is required.
- Experience with FreeBSD and Linux is desired.
- Practical understanding of Internet protocols: HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP and FTP is required.
- Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, perl etc.) is an added advantage.
- SQL experience is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Various routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn