Technical Account Manager - APAC
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Technical Account Manager - APAC (ASEAN Region)
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a significant impact at a great company while building your career? Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced Technical Account Managers to manage the post-sales technical relationships for our largest customers, turning them into life-long fans and ensuring the continued success of our most critical client relationships.
The Technical Account Manager will manage all aspects of the post-sales technical relationship, providing technical leadership, helping our clients adopt our best practices and deploy a wide range of security solutions Zscaler offers. TAMs hold regular weekly client meetings to prioritize client issues and track key projects.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical, communication and consultancy skills. A strong track record of success is a must.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services, messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will attend your potential client’s weekly meetings.
- You will clearly understand and be able to provide our standard client deliverables
Within 60 Days
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- There will be a graduation panel to determine if you are ready to represent Zscaler to our clients
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
- You will be expected to have passed all relevant Zscaler certification
Within 90 Days
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies. You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web solutions for customers or service providers
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a proven consultancy background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. The ability to read packet captures.
- Experience in a consultancy role involving networking or information security.
- Strong customer management skills during and
postresponse and the ability to influence our incident clientschoices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage.
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of
web basedsecurity and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record.
- Fluency Japanese/Korean and English are essential.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.