Accounts Executive - Commissions (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
Position: Accounts Executive - Commissions
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Accounts Executive - Commissions will report to the Deputy Manager - Finance & Administration and will be primarily responsible for commission computations and be liaising with Sales Ops, Sales and other such functional areas ensuring the highest standards of ethics towards financial data. The candidate should have a sound academic record in Finance & Accounting stream.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Setting up commission plans and other details in Commission Tool ‘Xactly’
- Keeping regular sync-up with Sales, Sales Ops, Accounting, Orders Booking and other teams to get updates on new commission plans, changes to existing plans, quota set up, updating OTI and other related stuff
- Review of order booking reports and preparing uploads in line with the commission plans
- Commission computations thru Xactly
- Working on a review of actual results from Xactly with the expected results by doing a thorough review
- Keeping checks and balances to ensure record and data integrity in Xactly
- Preparing various MIS and other reports for execs at the month, quarter and year-end depicting participation rates and other key metrics of the sales organization
- Post-Graduate in Finance & Accounting with excellent academics throughout.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to enable the smooth flow of work with HQ
- MS Office:- Above average Microsoft Excel skills
- Decent analytical skills
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.