Director, Regional Sales - Mid Atlantic Majors
Position: Regional Sales Director
Location: Mid Atlantic, Majors
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
As the Regional Sales Director, Majors you will report to our RVP in the Mid Atlantic Region and be responsible for building, directing and managing all field sales within that region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships.
- Lead a team of 5-10 Regional Sales Manager (Field Sales Reps) to overachieve sales goals
- Recruit, hire and develop world class sales talent
- Partner with marketing and channel to create a rolling 5x pipeline
- Develop and execute a regional strategy that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability and consistency
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the region, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.