Area Manager, UK&I
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Area Manager - UK&I
- Help define regional revenue plans, set sales territories and account for the team ensuring Zscaler is helping the sales force achieve and exceed their objectives.
- Drive behavior, motivate, and above all, support the existing sales team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes…
- Engage with and drive our Channel Partner network – get in front of them, influence and challenge the relationships.
- Establish, own and drive quarterly and annual revenue and booking goals for the team.
- Monitor training and development of the sales team
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly and quarterly forecasts to management and have weekly territory calls
- Work with the rest of the management team to prepare relevant materials and actively participate in business review meetings
Experience & Skills
- Enterprise sales and sales management experience of teams with up to 10 reps (preferably with at least 3 years in a high growth organisation).
- Strong character and the attitude of a sales fighter – we are growing fast, we sometimes make mistakes and we need someone who can deal with that and still get things done.
- Experience within Technology Security sales and multi-mode GTM models that ideally employ a mix of inside, channel and field sales.
- Ideally experience with selling and account management in a recurring revenue model, either subscription or SaaS.
- Experience selling directly to the enterprise and using a high touch channel for product fulfillment.
- Experience with selling into IT, understands IT executives’ motivations, challenges, etc. Familiar with the decision cycle and what it takes to get approval.
- Ideally experienced with strategic, solution-selling sales environments; has the aptitude to operate at the CISO level and close larger, more complex deals when appropriate. Oversight over account management and client services teams.
- Consistent record of execution against sales/business goals
- Self-starter & fast learner, excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrable success as a leader. A real strength in attracting and recruiting top sales talent. Has developed key management and subordinate teams, and is adept at getting the best out of them. An effective and inspirational leader.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code - 3383