Deputy Manager - India Compliance & Payroll (Chartered Accountants Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Deputy Manager - Payroll and Compliance
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Deputy Manager- Payroll and Compliance will be primarily responsible for handling all GL related activities with Team including management of day to day operations. We are looking for a dynamic individual having an accounting background with sound knowledge of accounting and has handled General Ledger, Accounts Payable and other accounting tasks.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
Review, manage and supervise tasks (inclusive and not exhaustive) related to:
- Management and Finalization of India Audit with Statutory Auditors and related tasks.
- Working with the Internal Audit team for updations of Process narratives & RCMs along with the review of all evidence with the team.
- Working with the team on India day to day GL activities and related tasks
- Review of India payroll with the team along with all related tasks.
- Management of all Floqast reconciliations and checklist with the team.
- Legal and Statutory compliances (Direct & Indirect Taxes, PF, ESI, PT etc)
- Management of TDS returns and TDS certificates for both employees and vendors.
- Management of GST refund, GST returns, and GST Audit.
- Global SOX compliances as applicable to the handled processes.
- Working with HQ and teams for month & quarter closing activities within deadlines and regular updates.
- Management of Income Tax declarations and submission of investment proofs by India employees in both offices Mohali and Bangalore.
- Working with the HQ Team and Internal Audit teams for SOX PBCs and evidence.
- Any other additional task or tasks incidental to any of the above.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with overall 5 years of experience (minimum 2 years in people’s manager role) would be preferred.
- The candidate should have a master’s degree in Commerce background from any college or university.
- Well versed in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter-end)
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.