Deputy Manager - GL (Chartered Accountants Only)
Position: Deputy Manager-GL
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Deputy Manager-GL will report to the Manager, Finance & Administration and will be primarily responsible for handling all GL related activities with Team including management of day to day operations. We are looking for a dynamic individual having accounting background with sound knowledge of accounting and has handled General Ledger, Accounts Payable and other accounting tasks.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Review, manage and supervise tasks (inclusive and not exhaustive) related to:
- Banking transactions and reconciliation for global subsidiaries.
- Creation of global wire transfers.
- Global Fixed assets, accumulated depreciation and related tasks with team.
- India GL activities and related tasks.
- Accounting of India Payroll and related tasks.
- legal and Statutory compliances (Direct & Indirect Taxes, PF, ESI, PT etc)
- Global SOX compliances as applicable to the handled processes.
- Monthly and quarterly closing related tasks as published by HQ from time to time.
- International subsidiaries Audits
- Day to day accounting for International subsidiaries.
- Management of Income Tax declarations and submission of investment proofs by
- India employees in both offices Mohali and Bangalore.
- Any other additional task or tasks incidental to any of the above.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with overall 5 year of experience (minimum 2 years in people’s manager role) would be preferred.
- The candidate should have master’s degree in Commerce background from any college or university.
- Well versed in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.