Sr. Product Manager - Cloud Firewall
Position: Senior Product Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Zscaler product team and have a direct impact on our roadmap. In this role, you will own one or more product areas and lead the design of solutions on Zscaler’s cloud-based Internet Access platform. You will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in the security space. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both inbound Product Management responsibilities – working with internal cross functional teams to build and enhance products – as well as outbound responsibilities, interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales.
- End-to-end product lifecycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Define, document and prioritize product requirements based on market research and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and other Product Managers on development activities.
- Work with Support, Operations, and Sales teams supporting the sale and deployment of your products and features in beta and production.
- Shape and Implement a go-to-market plan for your products in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Working closely with the finance teams, you will need to understand and optimize your product’s financials, revenue and margins.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Create market requirements and business cases for new product initiatives or directions, present to our executive team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - MBA is a plus.
- 7 + years of experience in product management.
- Strong technical foundation in networking and network security technologies (e.g., Secure Web Gateways, Firewalls, DLP, SIEM, CASB, Security Analytics, etc.)
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead without authority.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.