Team Lead - SalesForce
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Team Lead - SalesForce
Location: Bangalore, IndiaThe Force.com Development Lead will able to utilize a powerful mix of programmatic and declarative skills to extend and customize applications on the Salesforce Platform and functional skills to document requirements and provide guidance to other developers in the team for execution. Technical Lead designs and implements the key technical components of the salesforce solution and help other resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Technical Lead partners with Sr. Development Manager to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce and related cloud technologies. Uses their knowledge and experience to influence and guide teams and clients.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Communicate technical issues and drive timely resolutions
- Serves as the technical expert on all salesforce related projects but primarily focused on Sales Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Good understanding of Apttus CPQ
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, and testing
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Review code, guide developers, as well as assist with writing code as needed
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on technical lead position
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Has hands-on experience in several mid-size or enterprise, global implementations of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Requires a Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus two years of experience with Salesforce development.
- Alternatively, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus five years of experience with Salesforce development or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.