Customer Success Manager - Sweden
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
- You will be expected to identify, research and formalise a territory strategy plan
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will have a complete understanding of your business and you will deliver your territory plan.
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- You will attend service reviews with your peers
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
- You will be working on complex projects and you accounts and working closely with the Customer Success Technical Team
- You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- You will document your activities in salesforce & prepare accurate reports to communicate activities to your management.
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory etc.
- Our strong preference is a proven background in Customer Success Management, either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in SaaS sales
- Working for a SaaS based vendor at some point in your career will be a distinct advantage
- You will have a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record in Customer Success.
- You will have worked with ISP Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- The ability to adjust to new, different or changing requirements is essential
- You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.