Customer Success Manager - Sweden
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Customer Success Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your career? Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced Customer Success Managers to manage the post-sales relationships for our largest customers, turning them into life-long fans and ensuring the continued success of our most critialca customer relationships.
The Customer Success Manager will manage all aspects of the post sales relationship, ensuring that every stakeholder at the customer understands the value that Zscaler provides them. This will be done by ensuring regular & broad contact with the customer in addition to running scheduled service reviews and coordinating Zscaler resources to ensure customers get the maximum from Zscaler’s service.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise grade transformational platform, as well as the strategic thinking to drive complex projects and improvement plans. A strong track record of success is a must.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
- You will be expected to identify, research and formalise a territory strategy plan
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will have a complete understanding of your business and you will deliver your territory plan.
Within 60 Days
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- You will attend service reviews with your peers
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
Within 90 Days
- You will be working on complex projects and you accounts and working closely with the Customer Success Technical Team
- You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- You will document your activities in salesforce & prepare accurate reports to communicate activities to your management.
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory etc.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a proven background in Customer Success Management, either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in SaaS sales
- Working for a SaaS based vendor at some point in your career will be a distinct advantage
- You will have a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record in Customer Success.
- You will have worked with ISP Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- The ability to adjust to new, different or changing requirements is essential
- You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.