Commercials & Sales Enablement Manager
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Commercials & Sales Enablement Manager role will help accelerate Zscaler’s effectiveness of the Sales Development (SDR) Team and Inside Sales (ISR) Team by determining and delivering the skills and knowledge our sales teams require to be successful. The role will develop and deliver training initiatives for both new SDR/ISR sales representatives as well as providing continued upskilling, coaching and feedback for experienced representatives. The role includes coaching the team on their interactions with the client, identifying gaps and creating and delivering relevant and timely individual and group training interventions to ensure that individuals reach and exceed their quotas. The role holder is also the go-to person on all aspects of sales methodology and process training and reinforcement, including Salesforce adoption and pipeline generation, for the whole of the Commercials Market sales team.
- Primary focus on Sales On-Boarding and SDR/ISR Enablement needed to drive an increase in productivity while influencing our on-going programs. What can be done in the short term to help optimize the current effectiveness of the teams? Where do we have long-term opportunities to develop new content, training, and enablement tools?
- Heavy emphasis on pipeline development and pipeline generation processes
- You will work collaboratively with the executive team, Sales Leaders, and cross-functional teams to build on-brand, on-message content and enablement programs.
- Support the heavy load of SDR/ISRs joining us in this fiscal year including the creation and execution of the key programs to ensure they are successfully converted to great account executives.
- Cross functional awareness of all teams supporting the Zscaler Sales Process while strengthening the first stage of the sales process related to pipeline and lead generation.
- Build out a holistic enablement program for our SDR/ISR team supporting internal growth and development pathways.\ Lead & facilitate sales on-boarding and ramp up programs.
- Drive significant and measurable increases in sales productivity
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools (e.g. pipeline analysis within SFDC) for reporting and benchmarking
- 3-5 years experience in sales enablement, or a similar sales support role, preferably in high-tech field
- Understanding of sales techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Ability to coach sales people using effective questioning and listening skills.
- Hands-on experience creating and delivering training content (incorporating gamification, role-play/job simulation activities) – in remote, 1:1 and classroom modalities.
- Credible communicator (both written and verbal), with the ability to operate across a range of business functions and levels of seniority.
- Active listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite and Salesforce.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.