Sales Development Representative (New College Grad) - Dallas, TX
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Dallas, Texas
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for the US and Canada by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high growth market.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Profile, qualify and schedule well-qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Use CRM (Salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Psychology or related degree(s)
- Active participation in college activities (Clubs, Student Activities, Sports, Greek Letter Orgs, Government, etc.)
- Customer oriented background (Sales, Retail, Support, Customer Service)
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace.
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.