Channel Account Manager - California
Position: Channel Account Manager
Location: California-Los Angeles/Orange County
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As the Channel Account Manager (CAM) you will be responsible for managing the relationship with Zscaler’s key VAR's within the Western region. You will manage these relationships to propel the Zscaler business to the next level.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with the Zscaler teams and assist in providing initial customer contacts and growing the overall territory revenue through the partnerships.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with extensive experience partnering with Service Providers, Systems Integrators and VARs such as: (Nexsum, Fishtech, WWT, Sirius Computer Solutions, Optiv)
- Prior experience selling Internet solutions and a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Prior experience developing a channel for network security &/or cloud technologies, including but not limited to: Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Experience working with Service Providers and Systems Integration partners with a thorough understanding of this go to market approach.
- Experience with regional Service Providers (Telstra, Optus) along with an actionable rolodex of decision makers - highly desirable.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior experience with smaller, growing companies.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn