Sr. DevTest Engineer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: DevTest Engineer - SME
Location: Bangalore, India
The Senior DevTest Engineer will be responsible for test planning, test execution, Design and automate test cases.
The Zscaler engineering team has built the world’s largest cloud security platform from the ground up — and it just keeps building. With more than 100 patents and big plans for enhancing platform services and increasing its global footprint, the team is taking the Zscaler multi-tenant architecture from innovative idea back in 2008 to today's cloud security leader, with more than 15 million users in 185 countries.
Join our team of cloud architects, software engineers, security experts, and many others whose vision and passion are fueling Zscaler and, in so doing, are enabling organizations around the world to harness the speed and agility enabled by a cloud-first strategy.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- 6+ years in software dev-test or QA test role
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks in Networking/Cloud domain
- Versatile and fast learner with the ability to take early code and help with early integration testing
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Bamboo or other CI orchestration systems
- Experience with REST API, Perl, Python, Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems
- Strong understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP/SSL
- Must be very hands-on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for integration testing
- Domain expertise in Networking and Security is highly desirable
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Self-starter takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.