Software Engineer QA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Software Engineer, QA
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building enterprise Web Applications ( Front end and Back end)
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Strong experience in Automating QA process for web applications using Selenium web driver with Python / Perl / Java.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle, SDLC, Bug Life Cycle, Testing Life Cycle, and database testing.
- Experience in defect management and Bug Reporting using JIRA or any other tool.
- Debugging test execution errors and completely responsible for resolving the issues independently.
- Perform ad-hoc and regression testing of system components.
- Execute test cases and preparing test data.
- Experience in all types of test documentation: Test Scenarios, Test Cases etc.
- Exposure towards Unix/Linux OS
- BE/BTech/MCA degree or higher.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks, goal-driven.
- Professional with the ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.