Director, Americas Sales Operations
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 190 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier grade level– we process over 50 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers
Key responsibilities of the Americas Sales Operations Director
- Support Zscaler Americas Sales Organization focused on alignment/partnership with the SVP of Americas, Area Sales VPs and all sales leaders for the Americas
- Recruit, retain, lead and manage a sales operations team supporting the Americas
- Define and deliver leading indicating sales metrics, key performance indicators and other analytics to internal stakeholders and externally to our partners in coordination with The business intelligence team
- Lead a weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting cadence for the Americas along with the Americas Sales Leader.
- Driving a monthly pipeline review to ensure adequate quota coverage and pipeline created
- Operational planning for The Americas Sales organization including quota / target assignment, account assignment, territory creation, and headcount planning.
- Driving business process, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Lead all functional engagement for the Americas Sales organization into other key organizations including but not limited to: Finance, Sales Compensation, Business Development, Partner/Channel, Marketing, Customer Success and others
- Working in key sales process applications including but not limited to Clari, SFDC, Apptus, Xactly, Tableau, and others
- Proficiency in SFDC
- Microsoft Office Suite & Google suite proficiency is an essential skill.
- College Degree and 10+ years related work experience required, MBA Preferred and can substitute for experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Software/SaaS Industry experience is desirable, but not required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.