Director of Service Enablement and Operations
Position: Director of Service Enablement and Operations
Location: San Jose, CA (Headquarters)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Director of Service enablement and operations is a proven leader who will define, create and execute innovative strategies that deliver a consistent and world-class service experience to Zscaler customers and partners. This highly visible role will drive operational excellence for support, professional services and TAM teams. You will build and execute service team enablement programs and provide tools to global customer services delivery teams. The Director will be data driven, leverages industry and market best practices, collaborate customer and business stakeholder feedback to facilitate resources and initiatives required to create 360 customer experience that maximizes customer loyalty and supports profitable growth.
The Director works closely with sales, marketing, product, technology teams and customers to ensure Zscaler product experience are delivered timely and achieve the business objectives for our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams. The position reports to the SVP, Global Customer Services.
- Define and build customer services teams enablement program for new hires and skills development with continuously learning paths
- Define and build customer experience strategy, framework and tools, aligning to company strategy
- Develop key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
- Influence product strategy to drive seamless, customer-centric, and personalized experience using artificial intelligences/machine learning techniques
- Develop operational frameworks of the end-to-end customer experience across all interaction channels for learning, online engagement, in-product help and delivering effortless customer experience
- Keeps up to date on emerging industry trends and changes that affect the customer experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ten or more years of progressive experience for enterprise customer support/services operations
- Ability to work in fast-paced growth company with good understanding of SaaS models
- Track record building high performing teams, defining organizational structure, acquiring and developing talent
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation and measure of customer experience
- Critical-thinking skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated good verbal, presentation and written skills; the ability to speak to groups and lead or facilitate technical workshops
- Experience in the cloud security and infrastructure transformation domain preferred
- College degree or MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
What You Can Expect:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d enjoy talking to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.