Customer Marketing & Reference Manager
Position: Customer Marketing & Reference Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
The Customer Marketing & Reference Manager is a senior position in the marketing team that will play a key role in defining and executing our customer marketing strategy. This role requires experience and expertise in working closely with a wide variety of people at enterprise-class customers. It also requires excellent cross-functional leadership skills with experience working with sales and customer success. Your objectives will be to develop a successful customer marketing program, build customer loyalty and expand customer adoption of Zscaler.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Implement programs to enhance customer experience and journey and promote customer engagement, and increase product and integration adoption.
- Manage Zscaler’s customer reference program. Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify top reference accounts and cultivate champions; work with PR and Content to create strong customer case studies, quotes, references, stories based on business priorities
- Become the go-to expert in existing customer data & stories to help create effective marketing assets that can be leveraged in our highest priority marketing campaigns
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns that educate customers about the value of Zscaler and how to use our product to meet their needs
- Assist with the creation and management of customer advisory boards, along with engaging customers for reviews and feedback
- Help tell customer stories through testimonials, case studies, videos, and more.
- Assist with other customer marketing initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline - MBA preferred
- Demonstrated Success with Customer Marketing and Community Management
- Experience with social media and marketing campaigns
- Extraordinary writing skills with excellent English grammar required
- Detail oriented with a get-it-done attitude
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, and empathy with a mindset to naturally think first how you can help others rather than how they can help you
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.