Accounts Executive - Order Processing (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
Position: Accounts Executive – Order Processing
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Accounts Executive – Order Processing will report to the Manager- Finance & Administration and will be primarily responsible for recording the day-to-day Sales bookings, follow-up on Renewals and providing quotes to the customers..
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Booking of the day-to-day Purchase Orders doing proper Quality check in line with the set parameters
- Periodic reconciliations across billing, POS & licensing systems
- Sending Renewal notifications and quotes thru the system to the customers
- Providing support to Customer Advocacy Team on the customer contracts
- Keeping the Contract Details updated in the billing system
- AR Follow-up
- Special assignments as and when given by Head Quarters
- Other such incidental and ancillary tasks
- Weekly Day/Night shift rotation
- Post-Graduate in Finance, Accounting or other similar streams (minimum aggregate marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level – 70% from reputed institute within India). Industrial training during the study period would be an added advantage and such candidates shall be preferred for this role.
- Decent communication skills
- MS Office:- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Sound analytical skills.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow Us on LinkedIn