Senior Software Engineer - IOS
Position: Senior Software Engineer - IOS
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Senior Software Engineer - IOS will report to the Director of Engineering, Mobile who will be helping our Mobile Engineering team to build quality in products that secure mobile devices, application, and data.
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
- Research iOS platform, Security
- Develop and maintain iOS applications and frameworks
- Work with product managers to translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
- Translate designs and mockups into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer escalations.
- Expert in Objective C and C++
- Expert in iOS internals (networking stack and device management)
- Strong experience and understanding of networking protocols
- Experience with PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Apple Push Notifications
- Experience implementing vpn, firewall type solutions on iOS
- Experience in security industry
- Worked on platform-level component specific to iOS
- Experience with Mac platform
- Experience or familiarity with Android platform
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.