Software Engineer, QA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Software Engineer, QA (Python)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Software Engineer will have the end to end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
Like any technology company, we rely on QA to ensure that our products perform exactly as promised. But as a company that provides technology services, based on our own purpose-built global cloud platform, QA has a singularly important role at Zscaler to identify potential customer pain-points ahead of time. Our customers — including some of the largest global organizations — send all their traffic across our platform, and that’s why QA is out in front at Zscaler, helping to ensure that our services work properly in the cloud and that our cloud, itself, is delivering on SLAs and providing the performance and reliability on which our customers depend.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- 2-4 years of automation experience in Python. Another scripting and programming languages (Perl/Java) is an advantage.
- Experience in testing VPN clients on different OS like Windows, MAC, iOS, Android and Chrome is a plus.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, DNS, SAML, LDAP.
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Willingness to work in Manual testing as and when required.
- Experience with Windows and Linux system set up and administration.
- BE/BTech/MCA degree or higher.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven.
- Professional with the ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.