Deputy Manager - Business Systems (Netsuite/Salesforce, Project Implementation)
Position: Deputy Manager- Business Systems
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Deputy Manager- Business Systems will report to the Manager, Finance & Administration and will interact with cross functional leaders to understand business requirements and systems
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Interact with cross functional leaders to understand business requirements and systems
- Recommend new systems and/or changes to facilitate business goals
- Define application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures
- and processes.
- Collect and translate business requirements into BRDs and PRDs and, if necessary, translate requirements into code and/or system configurations that satisfy the requirements
- Develop new initiatives and programs as well as maintaining and updating existing initiatives and programs
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Assist project manager in new initiatives from concept to fully operational solutions
- Program/Project Management professional with 5+ years experience
- Experience in Cross Application Project Management.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Experience in project conceptualization and planning
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team.
- End to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of Business and Functional Requirements.
- Sound Knowledge of SAAS business
- Basic understanding of Netsuite/Salesforce.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.