Inside Sales Representative
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered
and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Inside Sales Representative - Japan will report to the Country Manager of Japan. The Inside Sales Representative will take ownership of their defined area, create & execute account strategies, close new logo general business and enterprise-level deals for our award-winning Cloud based Security as a Service Platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise grade transformational platform, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process. A strong track record of
success is a must.
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
Within 30 days
● You will be expected to identify, research and formalise a territory strategy plan
● You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
● You will have a complete understanding of your business and you will deliver your territory plan.
Within 60 days
● You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
● You will establish key relationships with your prospects and partners
Within 90 Days
● You will be working on complex sales-cycles and working closely with key stakeholders in both channel and customer organisations
● You will be working effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
● You will document daily sales activities in salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
● Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory, etc.
● Our strong preference is a proven background in selling SaaS renewals, either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in SaaS sales
● You will have a working knowledge of web-based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
● You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record in new sales business
● You will have worked with ISP Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
● You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
● You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
● The ability to adjust to new, different or changing requirements is essential
● You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
● Working for a SaaS based vendor at some point in your career will be a distinct advantage
What You Can Expect From Us
● An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
● A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
● Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
● The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.