Talent Programs Manager- EMEA
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Zscaler is enabling the work-from-anywhere transformation by revolutionizing the world of networking and security. The Talent Team, within our People & Culture organization, enables Zscaler’s success by “Developing, engaging and driving a high-performing team that delivers sustained maximum results”. Key focus areas for the Talent Team include Leadership and Organizational Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Onboarding, and Employee Experience & Engagement.
This role is responsible for ensuring thousands of Zscalers are aligned to the highest priority efforts, that we’re getting better every day and that we’re building a pipeline of leaders ready to tackle the biggest problems in business and technology. This role is responsible for designing, deploying and managing key employee engagement, talent development and performance management programs at Zscaler.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement progressive talent management solutions and processes that deliver on business outcomes through an exceptional customer experience
- Design and operate program communications and enablement strategies that drive adoption of processes and tools
- Gather and analyze performance, engagement and development data to identify trends/opportunities and work across the People & Culture Team to design and implement solutions
- Prioritize in a fast-paced (i.e., rocketship) environment with multiple and changing objectives.
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to prepare polished collateral that influences outcomes and decisions
What You’ll Need
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with leaders at all levels within a high growth, global, SaaS organization
- Ability to lead, manage and influence in cross-functional and cross-business teams without “authority”
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in relevant area (e.g., MBA, MHR, IO Psychology)
- 4+ years of experience in designing data-driven talent management solutions
- Subject matter expertise in talent development, engagement, performance management and/or analytics
- Experience leading large scale, global strategic talent initiatives requiring analytical insights
- Business minded
- Visionary and excited by the opportunity to design and create
- Builds via a “Design Thinking” approach and involves others
- Scrappy and inspired by challenge, lives a Growth and Beginner’s Mindset (i.e., “In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few.” - Shunryu Suzuki)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique ID 5656