Regional Alliance Manager - Southeast
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
Position: Regional Alliance Manager - Southeast
Location: Southeast - Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a dynamic leader to work with existing Zscaler partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships within our Channel Ecosystem of national & regional VARs, SI's, SP's and cloud providers. You will have the opportunity to make an impact helping customers enable secure transformation to the cloud by leveraging leadership, motivational, and strategic business skills. . The ideal candidate will have both significant experience generating new business through alliances and channel partners,while also growing a technical practice within each partner.
Reporting to the Director of Channels East, success will be accomplished by establishing professional working relationships and collaborating with Zscaler’s sales teams, our alliance and channel partners, as well as Zscaler Professional Services, Marketing, and Support. Your mission will be to drive new revenue by helping our partners develop a core understanding of ZScaler’s value proposition, and how to position our platform to solve the unique business needs of our partners’ prospects.
Additionally, this role has direct responsibility for:
- Generate Pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Channel partner leadership, Channel partner sales executives, and and our own internal sales organization.
- Partner closely with National partner leadership & CAMs to identify new mutual prospects and engagement resulting in new business meetings (NBMs).
- Developing product and sales competency within our core set of regional & national partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Zscaler’s “CLOSE framework” to drive partner sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Sharing analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Zscaler’s solution through regular cadence sessions
- Drive the development of technical pre-sales & post-sales practices within each focus partners
- Establishing and implementing selection process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with Zscaler policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Oversee & participate in regional QBR’s for sales team
- Driving organizational, operational, staffing, financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets are consistently met or exceeded by partners. Includes creating and monitoring KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval..
- 5+ years direct sales experience. Must have achieved quota in all 5+ years
- Demonstrated success leveraging 3rd-party companies to achieve quota
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S. including attendance at all business reviews and mtgs
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner.
- 5+ years of channel management preferred but not required
- Experience with progressive, born-in-the-cloud partners is preferred
- Relationships with national security & network VARs desired
- Service Provider and System Integrator experience desirable, but not required (AT&T, Verizon, BT, Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, DXC Technologies)
- Prior working experience in MEDDIC-based sales organizations
- Prior experience with network transformation technologies and any past history working in early stage technology start-ups.
BS or BA degree Required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.