Sales Development Representative, ANZ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Sydney, Australia
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for Australia and New Zealand by qualifying and nurturing marketing leads and setting appointments for the field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Qualify inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects, and then creating appointments with the sales team.
- Prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, social-media and email.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals delivering
well-qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research prospects, capture important business information, and
identify key contacts.
- Use salesforce.com to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality and strong attention detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 2-3 years in outbound focused sales position desired; customer-oriented background required (sales, support, customer service)
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.