Sales Development Representative, ANZ
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Sydney, Australia
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless
of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match.
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for Australia and New Zealand by qualifying and nurturing marketing leads and setting appointments for the field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business.
- Qualify inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects, and then creating appointments with the sales team.
- Prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, social-media and email.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals delivering
well-qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research prospects, capture important business information, and
identify key contacts.
- Use salesforce.com to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 2-3 years in outbound focused sales position desired; customer oriented background required (sales, support, customer service)
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual
and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.