Senior Talent Sourcer, EMEA
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security.
Currently, we are looking for an EMEA Senior Sourcing Specialist that will serve as a dedicated resource to build and manage our EMEA candidate pipelines. The Sourcer will play a key role in our recruitment strategy and efforts as they help to build a strong pipeline of talent through innovative and proactive search techniques.
What you will do
• Creatively source for talent, using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards, search engines, and social networking.
• Work closely with Recruiting and Hiring managers to identify key talent and evaluation candidate skills against specific requisition descriptions.
• Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
• Develop and execute campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers.
• Create and maintain a pipeline of top talent for existing and forecasted requisitions.
• Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
• Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s candidate database.
• Must be comfortable sourcing and identifying candidates throughout EMEA.
What you will need
• Solid sourcing/recruiting experience (preferably in-house recruiting team; network, system, technical support sourcing experience)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels.
• Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking mediums is a plus. Must be comfortable cold-calling.
• Complete grasp of recruiting lifecycle.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Jobvite.
• Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to search for those hard-to-fill reqs.
• A second European language will be a plus.