Channel & Partner Enablement Manager
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Channel and Partner Enablement Manager role will help accelerate Zscaler’s drive and development of our Go-to-Market Strategy with our Global System Integrators and Regional Resellers and System Integrators, collaborating to design and implement enablement plans, revenue and pipeline targets and industry focus. This person will work with cross-functional teams including sales, customer success, partner marketing and sales operations to build and drive deep engagement with all our partners. This person must have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, confidence in relationship building across functions and at all levels.
- Understanding of how a partner behaves and understanding of what is meaningful to them.
- Build exceptional partner program enablement offerings across marketing, sales, technical and partnership management.
- Ensure Partner is successful in delivering/implementing Zscaler Products and Solutions.
- Build a Business Plan with the partners around revenue, enablement, joint solutions and customer success.
- Build and manage the enablement plan for partner resources to be skilled and competent in selling and delivering Zscaler's products and solutions.
- Enable partners with sales and technical enablement around our solutions and tools, including product and individual sales and technical certification.
- Work closely with product management, product marketing and regions to coordinate education requirements and rollout for new products and launches
- Monitor and report on the overall effectiveness of internal and channel partner training programs including sales and technical certification
- Assess and provide visibility of program effectiveness in terms of effectiveness of messaging, content, and sales tools, regional selling and engagement, and the training and support delivered
- Develop a strong cadence and governance framework with partner to execute the plan.
- 3-5 Years' experience in Partner Business Development and Enablement working with System Integrators, Resellers and GSIs.
- Previous experience developing and managing complex channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance
- Prefer individuals experienced in enterprise sales, SaaS solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics.
- Empathy for the partner and cross functional stakeholders to drive alignment between both.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with sales leadership and to build productive working relationships at senior levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite and Salesforce.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.