Accounts Executive - Payroll (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Accounts Executive - Payroll (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
The Accounts Executive – Payroll will be primarily responsible for assisting in International Payroll Process. We are looking for a candidate who has a sound academic record (minimum aggregate marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level – minimum 65% from a reputable institution within India) in Finance, Accounting.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Assisting in International Payroll Process.
- Communicating with Teams involved for consolidating the information and calculating the gross Pay-outs, while ensuring total accuracy.
- Communicating with Payroll Agencies and reviewing the Finalised reports & Payslips.
- Communicating with Employees and responding to queries & questions
- Keeping track of the leaves taken and maintaining the Leaves counter.
- Assisting with the General Ledger part of the Payroll Process & recording the entries.
- Meeting the Payroll Deadlines & ensuring all timelines are met.
- Assisting in Month End Reconciliations.
- Assisting in documenting general and order specific terms.
- Assisting in the creation of Reports as and when needed.
- Special assignments as and when required by Head Quarters.
- Post-Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or other similar streams.
- Strong Analytic skills and Attention to Detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – primarily Excel and Word
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.