Area Sales Director, South Asia Region
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Area Sales Director, South Asia Region
Location: Mumbai, India
The Area Sales Director, South Asia Region will be responsible for building, directing and managing all field sales within the South Asia region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships.
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of Regional Sales Manager (Field Sales Reps) to overachieve sales goals
- Recruit, hire and develop world class sales talent
- Partner with marketing and channel to create a rolling 5x pipeline
- Develop and execute a regional strategy that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability, and consistency
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the region, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
- 7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment, and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management, and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.