Field Marketing Manager - East
Position: Field Marketing Manager - East
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Location: New York City, NY, USA
Location: Newark, NJ, USA
Location: Washington, DC, USA
*** Local candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! ***
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
Our opportunity reports to the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing Americas
The Zscaler Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing strategically focused marketing campaigns, programs and activities designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and up-sell. These activities are customized to specific regions, reps, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The Field Marketing Managers are tightly aligned to the sales team and continually evaluate against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipeline.
Open to applicants who reside in Boston, New York, New Jersey or DC.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales, the channel account teams, and demand generation to gather territory requirements and build marketing campaign plans to support pipeline targets
- Develop, execute and manage ongoing regional demand generation, including seminars, tradeshows, regional account-based programs, email campaigns, integrated online campaigns, partner enablement, events etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Work with the Partner business development and channel marketing teams to understand best partner sales opportunities, develop marketing programs to drive business and increase partner engagement
- Tailor corporate marketing programs, to align with your regional focused account needs and business issues specific to your region
- Track campaign budget, results, measure program success, and report metrics. Work with marketing operations to ensure end-to-end program tracking.
- Exceptional communication skills verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to juggle a growing sales team, multiple accounts and a variety of marketing programs.
- Track projects and manage lead follow-up
- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
- Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project
- Bachelor degree with MBA preferred
- Minimum of 4-5 years of field marketing experience
- Proven experience in driving regional marketing and a history of achieving pipeline goals
- Travel approximately 25-30% including events, customer events, meetings with partners, internal meetings like QBRs and planning sessions.
- A team player with a “can do” positive approach who can think outside the box and problem solve in difficult situations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and passionate about their work and always willing to roll-up their sleeves to support their team
- Ability to present and position marketing plans and concepts to peers and sales teams
- Experience in working with channel partners and developing partner relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to adapt and execute when unexpected change occurs
Main areas where travel will be needed are:
- Boston, MA
- New York City, NY
- Toronto, Canada
- Washington, D.C.
- Newark, New Jersey
- Philadelphia, PA
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!!!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.