Customer Success Manager - Germany
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Duties and responsibilities
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage all aspects of the post sales relationship, ensuring that customers realise business value through the deployment and adoption of Zscaler services. In addition to ensuring regular & broad contact with customers running scheduled business and service reviews. As a Field CSM you are responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts (from 8-15 depending on region). You need to build a strong relationship with your customers and ensure that Zscaler as a business is regularly engaged with the customer.
- Once handed over, you will deliver an introduction meeting with the customer and internal stakeholders to determine deployment milestones and high-level plan.
- Ensure customer rolls out quickly and help by mitigating any challenges that come along to delay or stop deployment using internal resources.
- Build Business Reviews with score cards linked to the customers business objectives.
- Present these quarterly, with monthly touch points with every customer.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure customers business needs are met.
- Visit customers Face to Face on site or remotely through web sessions.
- Document all interactions with your customers.
Skills & Experiences - Required
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Meeting management
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Business Acumen (Exec level)
- Consultative nature
- Able to build relationships and trust quickly
- Able to understand technology and translate to business language
- Strong communication written and verbal skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Demonstrate empathy – look through the eyes of others
- Quick leaner
- Detail orientated
- Able to speak fluently additional European languages, Networking or Security experience.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.