For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Escalation Engineer
Location: Pune, India
The Escalation Engineer will report to the Escalation Manager.
The Escalation Engineer will provide world-class post-sales technical support to internal Level I & Level II Support Engineers, as well as provide direct support to customers and partners on escalated issues, as part of an escalation team. The Escalation Engineer will also work directly with Operations and Engineering on opening bugs and requests with all required diagnostic information.
Customer Services department is responsible for providing troubleshooting and advanced technical support services to a wide range of internal and external clients across many industries. We are responsible for keeping our customer's network protected and ensure that their issues are taken care of right from deployment to adding new licenses. Our main objective will be to delight our customers so that we have high retention and upsell opportunities with our clients.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Be the key advocate for our Customers on behalf of Zscaler CSPM team with a focus on Transformation, Engagement, and Experience
- Ensure that the customer account onboarding is completed successfully, and customer is able to maximize value from the product
- Oversee the customer onboarding journey, the customer experience and maintain the overall customer technical relationship
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of Zscaler CSPM Product and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management, Support groups, and other teams.
- Engage with customers on escalated support issues or critical customer situations
- May participate in a Support Operation and on-call rotation.
- Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Zscaler employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
- Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging and case management skills.
- Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Post-Sales or Customer Success with a Technical background is ideal).
- Experience and knowledge of cloud deployment (Azure or AWS or GCP) and development tools (PowerShell, Azure-CLI, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with ambiguity: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Preferred - Certifications
- AWS - DevOps Engineer Azure
- AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.